Friday, June 26, 2015

Graffiti by Donny

While we were walking down town I was looking at the graffiti. There are three types of graffiti.  Pieces is where the artist puts hard work into it. Throw up is where the artist uses many colors in his/her art. Then the last one is a tag. The tag is where someone will put their name or something simple. While we were in Little Italy I saw a wonderful piece. One of the best pieces of art I think I've ever seen. It was on a wall right next to a shop. It was a baby hulk. I think the reasoning behind this is because growing up in the older days was hard and frustrating. When the hulk was mad or frustrated he would turn into the nasty mean hulk. Another one was pretty nice art work on the side of truck on the city. In Maine they would paint over it but in New York they let it slide. The New York graffiti it the best. #bluebus

No comments:

Post a Comment